Historic Fallsington
Located just off Meetinghouse Square, this home was built by the Meeting in 1758, as testified by date stones by the door, to attract a Schoolmaster. 

Originally a fieldstone structure of one story plus a loft.  Expanded to two stories with wood frame construction at a later date. In the early 1970's the second story was removed revealing the original facade.

Originally used as the schoolmaster’s home.

Current Owner
The Falls Friends Meeting.

A squirrel-tail oven is an interesting detail.

Key to the Map
1 Gillingham Store - Historic Fallsington Office
Museum Store
Fallsington Antique & Craft Shop
2 Burges-Lippincott House
3 Pleasants House
4 Hough House
5 Gambrel Roof House or
The 2nd Meetinghouse
5A First Public School
6 Schoolmaster’s House
7 William Penn Center
3rd Meetinghouse
8 4th and Current Meetinghouse
9 Stagecoach Tavern
10 11 Main Street
11 Brick House - 16 Main Street
12 The Gothic Revival Houses -
45, 51, 57, and 64 Main Street
13 46 Main Street
14 All Saints Episcopal Church
15 Fallsington Library
16 Fallsington United Methodist Church
17 The Manor House
18 Three Federal Houses -
21, 25, and 31 Yardley Avenue
19 The Moon-Williamson Log House
20 11 Yardley Avenue
21 10 Yardley Avenue